Wednesday, May 05, 2010

Up or Down???

This is the question that I am focusing on. Since we put Max down I have thrown myself into wedding planning and will continue to do so until I have nothing possibly left to do. Once the list is gone, I will need ideas. Feel free to give me some ideas. Watching movies allows for your mind to wander, and so does reading books. I don't need time to think, I need something to DO.

Anyways, you must be wondering what I mean by UP or DOWN. Its simple. I have absolutely not a stinking clue what to do with my hair for the wedding. Did I mention my practice hair appointment is tomorrow? Yeah. Kinda under the wire to make a decision.

factors playing on my decision:

CONS TO DOWN
  1. my hair looses its curl quickly
  2. my hair doesn't look extremely thick when down
  3. my hair is so long it gets ratted near my neck when it is down 
CONS TO UP
  1. it gives it a nice touch and more balance when wearing a wedding dress to have your hair down
  2. I have rather long shiny hair
  3. I don't want it to look like I have very little hair (because when its up less is visible)
I wanted to look youthful and stunning. Whether or not I'll achieve that is still to be decided. My dress is a statement so I feel like I should have hair to match it. Seriously, I need advice. And if you could provide a link to a picture as a suggestion that would be lovely. HELP!!!

No comments: