Thursday, May 20, 2010

Day 27: walls

this is not what you think it is. It's not a talk about emotional walls or anything like that. Its about the walls in my bedroom that I put all my dance pictures on. Yes, I know, father taught me at a young age to not put tape on the walls. Well I didn't listen. So in the process of completely taking apart my room I have been removing those pictures...and this is what it has done to my bedroom wall


See the places where I had so stupidly put DUCT TAPE on the wall so my pictures would stick? Yes, we (dad and I) have some serious remodeling to do in my room.


Yes, that's the second layer of the cover to the sheet rock I believe. Oops. 

Anyways invites are almost finished, all 500 of them. They will be out in the mail starting tomorrow for family and ending monday with all Jer and I's personal friends. I spent about 45 mins. tonight just sealing 150 invites.

Last night Jer and I stuffed every single one of his 250 invites while watching Avatar. For those of you who knew, I was dragging my feet to watch Avatar. The only thing I can say for it is that it swore. A lot. And I dislike sci-fi movies for a reason. The action and things jumping out and chasing the guy kept me entertained but that was about it. But hey, I gave it a chance because Jared really, really, REALLY wanted to watch it. And I love him, and this made him happy. He such a great fiance for many reasons, but especially that he's watched many chick flicks with me. So it was my turn to surrender movie choice privileges. So I did. I love my man!

1 comment:

Katie A. said...

I like this countdown thing! it's cool cuz I know there will be something to read tomorrow! and It'll make it seem like the time goes by faster for you! P.S. After you guys are married, we all need to go camping, I'm in need of some smores!