Wednesday, May 12, 2010

wedding veil

So, after watching about 12.5 hours of movies in the last three days I have finished sewing beads on my six foot wedding veil!!! All in time for the bridals which are TOMORROW! (pray it doesn't rain.) I sewed on through Gone with the Wind, My Fair Lady, Brigadoon, Singin' in the Rain, and Steel Magnolias (my favorite). Didn't prick any fingers thank goodness because red blood on a white veil is not becoming.

But a new red car is very becoming!!! Yes, we are very close to getting me a new car. But not a corolla like we thought. We are waiting on news of a red Mazda 3 tomorrow to know the exact price and be able to test drive it. After hopefully being able to test drive it, we are off for a nice weekend vacation and getaway from wedding planning! My parents, Jer and I are heading down to St. George to see Brian Regan, hike Angel's Landing in Zions, go to the St. George Farmers market, and relax. It'll be wonderful and I'm so excited!

I could definitely do with a break! Because I won't have internet down there I won't be posting until Sunday but I'll definitely put up lots of photos!!!

1 comment:

Katie A. said...

ooo a mazda 3 is even better! They are pretty cars!