Monday, May 10, 2010

Summer...isn't meant for school

Most people assumed that I was taking the summer off from school to wedding plan. They were wrong. I am taking one class and today is my realization it isn't going to be as easy as I was expecting. But really how hard can a Book of Mormon class be right? Well its taught by John Bytheway and I'm afraid of how much detail I'm going to need to know...so good luck to me. Today is our first test.

After that Jer and I are going down to Springville to sign the contract for our new apartment!!! We'll start moving furniture in the beginning of June and I can't wait!

Just a side note, after sewing through the entire movie of Gone with the Wind, and Brigadoon I am only 1/4 the way done with my veil. Its going to take A LOT longer then I thought. Hopefully tomorrow I'll be able to put forth a good ten hours. Today its just not going to happen.

No comments: