Saturday, May 08, 2010

...It's all in the details...

Today was my Buck wedding shower and it was so much fun! It was so nice to be so supported by family and have such great advice given. Every single gift I was given is something we need and will be very used for our NEW APARTMENT LOCATED IN SPRINGVILLE! yep, that's right. We found one, and will be signing the contract on Monday!

One of the fun games we played today was the gum/question game of the fiance (not sure of the exact title?) I don't have pictures yet, but I certainly got a lot of questions wrong. Some of his supposed answers were rather questionable and I'm pretty sure I had the first kiss date correct and he was WAY off. Women remember the details. But I'll let it slide since I love him so much.

As soon as I got home I started working on my wedding veil because dad finished the sewing, so now I need to do all the beading on my SIX FOOT veil. That's going to take a good eight, maybe ten, or twelve hours. But it will be sooooo worth it. Dad did an amazing job and it's just beautiful! It fits perfectly with the length of my dress and is a wonderful touch. Next on the list are invitations, which even with four or five people are going to take at least five hours to assemble, address, and send. I just hope we don't miss anyone!

Just wanted to leave you with this video. Please take the time to watch it. It puts your life into perspective and helps you to remember how blessed you are. Much love!

No comments: